Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Christmas!

I have had such a nice Christmas season in London this year! We have gone on dates and celebrated with friends! We leave tomorrow for the States for 10 days and well, I couldn't be more excited. I LOVE London and our life here, however, I haven't seen some of my friends and family for over a year and the thought of giving them all a big hug makes me SO excited!
I will be posting a couple of times in the next week, but really trying to taking a little break from the social media world and spend time with my loved ones, wrap my head around some wedding thoughts and ideas and spend a little time in DC with my Beau. I fly to NYC today {I'm probably in the air right now!} for some amazing time with girlfriends, take the train to DC on Friday for time with Beau and more friends and their little ones, my sister flies in on Sunday when we will drive to Virginia to be with the rest of the family. Yiippeee! So happy Christmas to everyone! I will be back and active when I return. Have a wonderful holiday week ahead and enjoy every moment you have! 

xoxox  - Becca

*Image above from our Christmas tree. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...