Monday, December 23, 2013

Soiree Style: Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning is one of my all time favorite days of the year! Ever since I was a little girl, my sisters and I would run down to my parents room and jump on their bed to open stockings, this was always accompanied by a large cookie plate! You were dressed in your cutest pj's because obviously dad had his camera out for the hours of wrapping gifts and being lazy around the tree to come! You may not think of it as a party, but truly Christmas morning is one of the biggest parties of the year. 


As we got older, and stopped jumping in our parents bed, we still kept the tradition of staying in our pj's until crazy hours of the morning and eating unlimited calorie free cookies {riiiight!}. Till this day,  Christmas morning you can find me in my flannel pj's, a large bottomless cup of brewed coffee, a mimosa and one too many cookies to count! This year, I am beyond happy to be at home in the States with my family and my fiancĂ© and celebrating once again in my pj's until Noon. This year I'm hopefully adding some British Christmas crackers to the mix! It is as easy as that for this party; pj's, fancy mimosas, slippers with bows, cookies, coffee and a group of people you love by the Christmas tree! 

Hoping that your Christmas morning by the tree is as memorable as mine has been for the past 32 years! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! xoxo - Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...