Monday, December 16, 2013

Urban Flip Flops on Pinterest

Are we following each other on Pinterest? No??? OH MY, we must! I sometimes wonder, how did I organize myself without this amazing website! I was cleaning out my desktop the other day and deleted hundreds of images I had saved. I use to save images in so many different files and tear out hundreds of magazine pages, but now….I PIN it! Cooking a recipe for dinner, Christmas shopping, looking for some style inspiration and yes, planning our June wedding, I use this site for everything. 
Click HERE to FOLLOW on PINTEREST

Follow me along HERE {I'm at @rldamato }! I love following new sites and getting new inspiration for my next DIY project, holiday baking, wedding planning, dinner party planning or inspirational quotes for a new week. I hope to see you there! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...