Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Sales. Wedding SALES

I am finding it hard to walk by any store right now without the little bird whispering to me….go in, everything is on sale! Saving money for our big day is high up on my priority list….but if its on sale??? The after Christmas sales are really crazy this time of year, you can find some amazing finds right now, like my £3 sequin skirt I got yesterday! If you are getting married this year or even attending a wedding this year, take advantage of this month to do a little wedding shop. I have found potential wedding shoes, amazing wedding decor and some high end designer items for half off and am thinking of snapping a few things up for the big day. 



From monogrammed cufflinks for the guys, beautiful bracelets for the girls, Mr & Mrs glasses for the reception or as a gift and how about the AMAZING Noble Lineage Bracelet from Anthropologie for the bride to me! Let me know if you find any other amazing winter sale…wedding finds! 

xoxo - Becca 



2 comments:

  1. Well, handmade things are really the most effective gift to be bestowed to our dear one. It reflects the love and heart with the sweetness for the one WHO is special. Handmade gifts are preferred over traditional gift currently because these don't seem to be only considered as gift, however as the simplest way to specific feelings to somebody. I personally also adore Wedding gifts lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 😊 The international travelers who travel to Kenya need kenya multiple entry visa. That they can apply online and can get the 24*7 customer assistant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...