Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Afternoon Blog Break

Today is one of those dreary days where I would like to be at home on the couch, flipping through magazines, checking off my to do lists and indulging in House of Cards! Well, too bad, I'm not! However, with such a busy time of life right now, its fun to take a few minutes out of your hectic afternoon, pour yourself a cup of tea and enjoy the afternoon blog links that I'm enjoying. Happy Tuesday! 



I'm going to win the lottery and buy this amazing polka dot, flower print Oscar de la Renta skirt, right?

How to make Pink macarons, looks so easy, no?

Attending the Brides Show, Louise at B.Loved has some good suggestions.

I can't wait to get my hair done all pretty at Blow Ltd, have you been?

This cauliflower cous cous recipe sounds amazing.

Congratulations to our wedding photographer, voted one of the best wedding photographers by Martha Stewart Weddings! Abby congrats! 

I am loving that Lover.ly had it's 2nd Anniversary party and there was a lip bar! Thats how girls get those fab red perfect lips! 

Whitney Port had an adorable bridal luncheon to talk about her wedding plans, lucky girl.

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...