Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Adding a little SPRING to my step

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!", that is the noise of my feet screaming to finally GET OUT of my knee high, winter, leather boots. Spring has finally arrived and the stores are bursting with Spring clothes and pastel colors. Everywhere I turn, there are new spring like shoes on sale with bows, peep toes, glitter and all things pretty and feminine. You know me, bows and glitter are some of my favorite things! Below I have rounded up a few of my favorite shoes I hope can find a place in my closet this Spring! 





Happy shopping! I hope you find some pretty shoes to let your feet know they no longer need your wool winter socks! 

xoxo - Rebecca


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I shouldn't have looked!! If I didn't have kids to chase all day I'd live in 1 and 4 all summer long...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...