Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dining In London: Hally's Parsons Green

On a recent cloudy Sunday afternoon Beau and I were across the city in Fulham early in the morning. I wanted to check out a place some girlfriends are staying during the wedding and we thought we should explore the area a bit more. I remember reading about an adorable beach like cafe in the area, but because we live in North London, so we are rarely that area. I did a little search and minutes later I was excited to discover a really cute gem in the area,
 I love that the description of Hally's is that it is a California inspired cafe, because actually I did feel a bit like I was on the US West Coast at a beach town or maybe even….Florida? The vibe at Hally's is really layed back, however, located in a nice part of London, you are not going to find college students in their pajama pants here, more like stylish young parents with their cutely dressed babies. When Beau and I arrived it was a bit crowded so we sat at the bar {hello amazing yellow stools!} and ordered a Bloody Mary. Hally's food is all based around healthy, organic and ethical products. The bar had a number of organic, gluten free and delicious looking pastries, however, I treated myself to the Bloody Mary and passed on the pastry. 
 The decor of the entire cafe is quite stylish and is decorated like the owners would decorate their dream California beach home, they win in the decor category for sure! From the neon light at the bar, the dip dyed chairs and the AMAZING bathroom wallpaper, this small little cafe made me feel like I was having a relaxed brunch near a beach town. 
 Let's discuss how much I loved the bathroom wallpaper and lights!!!
 A Monmouth organic skinny cappuccino in a cute green cup, love long brunches with lots of coffee!
 For brunch Beau had the smoked salmon on rye bread and had the avocado and red pepper on toast with a poached egg, yes, yum! The menu at Hally's has a lovely mix of yummy and healthy items; from porridge with almonds berries and honey to a chorizo, red onion omelette. 
 
 I did not take half enough photos of Hally's, however if you are over in the Putney/Parsons Green area, I would recommend stopping by for breakfast in Hally's! An airy, beach like Americana spot that is popular for families or girlfriends to catch up! Hally's is even…DOG friendly. We didn't bring Sir Oliver, but by the grainy yucky picture below, the dogs even like the place!
Bon Apetit! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...