Monday, March 3, 2014

Get Fancied Up at Blow Ltd

Beau had his yearly work awards party last week and this year they called for it to be formal, yippee. I love a reason to add lots of sparkles, baubles and fanciness for a night out, so I thought this event was the perfect night to try out Blow Ltd. which I had heard so much about! I love a blow dry bar and they are so popular in the US but have been slowly popping up around London, however, Blow Ltd. is a little MORE then just a regular blow dry bar! Read on ladies…..
 On an adorable little square close to Covent Garden  is where Blow Ltd is located. The shop is surrounded by the adorable Pretty Ballerinas and The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers, I like those spots so I knew I would like Blow! 
 Blow Ltd. is fab because they offer blow dry options, makeup and nails in each 30 minutes or less. Heading out for a night on the town, in an hour hair and makeup done, yes! When you enter they give you an iPad with 9 hair looks, 3 makeup looks and 3 nail options. Pick one, and away you go! 
 Not only does Blow Ltd. offer services, they also stock a huge amount of products with great brands like Laura Mercier, Kerastase, Davines Volu and many other brands. I'm a bit of a product junkie so I was loving it.
 The iPad has multiple magazines on it; Vogue, Elle and I was indulging in a little UK guilty pleasure, Grazia!
 A little complimentary glass of bubbly and a big teased head of hair, I was a happy girl!
Out of the multiple looks I chose the Evening Face and the Blow Up and was SO happy with how they both turned out.  I spent £36 on both services which I think is a bargain.
In a rush? Two people can get the job down at Blow Ltd. in a quick minute! 
 OK, fuzzy selfie pic, but I was feeling fab with my big hair, bright lip and leopard coat! 
Thanks Blow Ltd. For making me feel like a £1,000 for the night! Ladies, I would HIGHLY recommend stopping for a little fancy up on a night out! I'm kind of wishing I could get my hair done there every other night, but hey, I will be back there soon. 

Find Blow Ltd.: Website  | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest 

xoxo - Becca 

2 comments:

  1. Did it last well - thinking of getting this done for my wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!!! Well I think its a different place then in Miami. My hair lasted! it was amazing! Not sure if you want the makeup for your wedding though. I don't think it is super long staying makeup. But call, maybe for a bit more the makeup artist will give you wedding makeup. xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...