Friday, March 7, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 25

YAY! It is FRIDAY!!! I am so looking forward to the weekend ahead. We have had a fun filled week with the fun event at Kate Spade, we found our wedding band and took a long night time stroll through London. This weekend however I am looking forward to some girly time with a few ladies in London that are throwing a little bridal shower for me, little and oh so sweet, I am really looking forward to the weekend ahead!!!! For now, there are a few things I have fancied over the last few days and I wanted to share! Happy Friday! 



1. London's Largest Bake Sale - This Saturday at the Old Queen's Head Pub, N1 8LN London,  bakers are all getting together for all over London to sell their goodies. 
All items go to Refuge Charity. 

 and fell in love with this shirt. 

3. Canvas Art - She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes. What an easy way to create art, download these quotes, print online on a canvas and voila, lovely prints on your wall! 

4. Chick Lit Candles  - With candle names like the Girls Girl and Wedding Boss I knew I would love them. The creator started her career as a writer, which you can tell by the amazing candle stories. Now she is connecting candles with our thoughts and ideas and well, I need to get one soon. 

5. Pretty little baubles. Little airplane studs by LC Lauren Conrad and Opulent Pastel Necklace from Forever 21.

6. Make Ahead Breakfast Items - In a rush? These are some great make ahead breakfast items for the work week. 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...