Friday, March 21, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 26


You know those weeks where you feel like the Energizer Bunny that keeps going and going and going and going.....well this week was one of those for me, I'm tired! So needless to say, I'm happy to see that it is FRIDAY! I took a little break from blogging this past week, which I think was great for mind, and now I'm back! Throughout the week I've seen tons of things I' have fancied and wanted to share with all of you. Happy Friday! xoxo

1. I am thinking that this may be my new morning coffee mug!

2. I am really loving this article about Camilyn Beth. Not only am I psyched to wear one of her dresses at my shower {and kind of want another for my bachelorette!} but I love being inspired by ladies who follow their dreams and are shooting for the starts and getting there!

3. I know I am not the only one, who else wants to throw a party just to use all of the cute products from Oh Joy's Target line! I am loving the Target for Oh Joy! Ice Bucket, now too bad the UK doesn't have Tarjay…sniff sniff.

4. I saw this event by Hey Gorg and stopped. pretty. Isn't it PRETTY! The furniture, the flowers, all the details are lovely. Inspired again! 

5. After not coloring my hair since our move to London, I have decided some brightening up is WAY overdue and in order for our June wedding. I think I have found the perfect color and inspiration, thoughts? Ombre Hair on Style Me Pretty. Photo by Rebecca Hollis

6. Peanut Butter Buttonhole cookies, ummm yes please. They are cute and look tasty! 

7. Kylie Minogue's new album "Kiss Me Once" has me wanting to put my dance shoes on and head out for the night! This album keeps me going during my commute on the tube, tapping my foot at my desk and well, I'm loving it, who wants to go out dancing?

Happy Friday! xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...