Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Urban Flip Flops on Instagram

Recently there is so much going on that I can not even keep up in sharing everything on the blog. The next three months are going to be even crazier with traveling, wedding, work, honeymoon and all fun festivities in between! Follow me over Instagram {HERE} to see what is going on behind the Urban Flop Flop posts. 
Recently behind the blog posts, my life, on Instagram: I added some ombre highlights to my hair, snuggled a lot with Sir Oliver, we went to France for the weekend, the wedding RSVP's have been arriving in the post box, I started planning a fun event at Kate Spade for next month, stopped by a fabulous new macaron and coffee shop by Anges de Sucre, bought lots of flowers, invited girlfriends over for some DIY wedding fun and well….tried to take this year in and enjoy it! 

Follow along over on Instagram to see all of the adventures on this side of the pond and my visit this weekend across the pong! 

xoxo - Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...