Friday, May 30, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 29

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least! I went to America for my amazing hen do/bridal shower, we went to France to visit Beau's friends from university, we went to Holland to pick up our wedding rings, I hosted an event at Kate Spade last night and well in between…..we have been tying up ALL the loose ends of our wedding, breathe! Yes, our big day is in 15 days, crazy but exciting! Throughout the busy week I have had, I have found so many cute things I fancied along the way, I had to find time to share. I have been looking forward to this Friday for a few days now, the weekend ahead of getting all of our wedding details wrapped up! Enjoy it like I am looking forward to. Happy Friday! 


1. Embroidered J.Crew Tunic -  I might be a bit obsessed about wanting to pack this in my honeymoon suitcase, do you agree? 

2. This is not a new post, however, I am designing my dessert table for our big day this weekend and this post by Amy Atlas is a great tool to use!

3. SO in love with my £14 belt I bought at Oasis that I wore to Blogtacular Pineapple Clasp Belt  like it? 

4.  I think Oliver may need this polka dot dog bow tie by Silly Buddy

5. These mint shoes from Modcloth make me want to DANCE!

6. I think this is my recipe for the weekend, 
Heirloom Tomato and Eggplant Terrine. Pretty and healthy! 

7. This is it! Two weeks until our BIG day this weekend I need this mug….Time to Get Stuff Done Mug by Click & Blossom

A big FRIDAY Thank YOU to everyone who came out to our Blushing Bride Kate Spade event last night at Covent Garden. You can see from my Instagram feed  that it was a lovely evening to celebrate being a bride to be! Thank you Louise with b.loved and Nova with Nu Bride for promoting the event and attending, it was a wonderful evening! Awww, there are SO many ways to add Kate to your big day

xoxo - Becca


{If you liked this post you may like THIS POST, THIS POST, or THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...