Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Favorite UK Party Supplies

When I moved to London almost two years ago I missed jumping in my car and running to the nearest mega US craft store Michael's when I needed tissue paper, washi tape, hole punches, etc. I couldn't find any craft shops here! After a year and a half of mini photo shoots, craft projects and wedding planning, I have found some wonderful stores and websites for basic UK party supplies online and in small boutiques. I hope that you may fancy them well!  



Fringe Garland, Metallic Fans, Tissue Pom Poms, Cake Stands- Peach Blossom

Ribbon of ALL sort! I have ordered A LOT of Velvet, Satin, Sequin! - Josy Rose 

Montana Spray Paint, this stuff ROCKS! Fast drying and matte! - Cass Art  {they also have lots of tissue!} 

Oversized Fringe Balloons - Eagle Eyed Bride

Washi Tape - Lovely Tape UK

Paper in every color, Card Stock , Gift Wrap, you can always count on the classic! - Paper Chase

Making Confetti? You need a fun hole punch. - Hobby Craft

My go to spot in town if I need extra ribbons, sewing items, tulle and other fabrics- John Lewis

Don't want to punch confetti yourself? Her Etsy shop is great for handfuls of it! - Its Party Party

Stripey Straws in all colors and patterns! - Pearl & Earl  

Little glassine bags of all shapes and sizes.- Lovely Tape UK

Happy Party Planning! xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and good looking.Thanks for sharing this nice blog here, and all party products are available under one roof at UK in 97PStore limited....!
    Online Party Suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...