Monday, June 30, 2014

Back to Reality

I'm back! After weeks of planning and celebrating, getting married and honeymooning, all topped with the amazing fact that I became an Auntie yesterday, well, life has been pretty crazy amazing recently! Today I woke up to the realization that it was time to head back to work and back into the normal every day, what? Really? 
{One of MANY pics from our honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast, Positano}

Without getting sad and angry and the post holiday blues, I am trying to think back to every precious little memory I have from our wedding and cherish them. I am trying to take all my inspiration from our insanely amazing Italian honeymoon and incorporate it into my events and daily life. Having so much to celebrate at once and then waking up to the idea of heading back to an office and sitting at a desk, isn't exactly the best feeling but for now it is what it is, I will make the best of it. I know a lot of you have been asking if the wedding was everything I thought it would be and well, it was more! It was seriously the best of day of my life and I want to press rewind and do it all again.

I am going to wait and share the professional photos in the next few months so for now you can see a lot of snippets from our big day at the hashtag #fkrdbigdayuk . Everyone had told me I would be overwhelmed with happiness and excitement but I had no idea it would be as amazing as it was. Advice to every soon to be bride out there, enjoy every second, every toast, every conversation, ever dance, every bite of cake, every kiss from your new husband, take it all in! 

During our time lying around by the pool in Capri and on a boat in Positano {man life was HARD these past weeks. haahha} I thought a lot about the blog and new content for the upcoming months. I had taken a little wedding planning break at Urban Flip Flops and now I'm back and ready! Advice on honeymoon tips in Italy, flower ideas, suggestions on the best ladies in the London business, party ideas, recipes, beauty, oh there is so much to write about it! 

For now I just wanted to say HELLO! I'm back! Thank you for all of your sweet notes these past few months! I am so thankful for it all! 


xoxo- Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...