Friday, July 11, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 31

This has been one of those long weeks that well, never seems to end. Needless to say…HELLO FRIDAY, welcome! I am excited for the weekend that is full of plans with catching up with friends, getting my hair cut at my favorite salon {they serve the best Elderflower cocktail!} and cleaning our flat post wedding DIY's! Along the way I have found a few things I fancied and wanted to share. Happy Friday! Hope you all find something to fancy! 

1. I'm still dreaming of holding my wedding bouquet every day {sigh}. I love this pretty pink and gold bouquet that Michelle Edgemont designed, right up my alley.

2. Hands down my new favorite beauty buy, Gimme Brow by Benefit . Crazy what a difference a small tube of gel can do to shape your face and make your eyes pop. Go out and get it! 

3. So I need an excuse to plan a party ASAP so that I can make these adorable macarons. Maybe as a thank you gift? Just because gift?

4. These new kate spade new york rose print jackie capri's need to find a place in my closet pronto. OK, they are not a basic necessity, but admit it, they are well, amazing.

5. We have some flat redecorating we want to get done in the next few months. One is the back room turning into both of our office. How AMAZING is this gold leaf DIY IKEA desk!

6. Oh how I dream of decorating a room with Rifle Paper Co. wallpaper!

7. My oldest sister had a little boy less then two weeks ago and yes I am a very proud auntie! Max only be   11 days old, but it doesn't mean he doesn't need a star crown to celebrate, right?

8. Go! Luna Cinema is amazing. Mr. Beau and I went last year at Kensington Palace and there is nothing like sitting outside in an amazing historic place, drinking wine and watching a movie on a blanket under the stars. Highly recommend checking a location out! 

xoxo- Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...