Friday, July 25, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 32

How did this week FLY by?!?! I think I had such a hectic week last week that I am still unwinding from and well, it is FRIDAY again, yippee! I'm looking forward to a little quiet relaxing time this weekend full of starting planning for a sweet fall couple and planning some stylish projects coming up…and, yes, packing for my trip to the States on Wednesday. Wow, what a year it has been! Through all the busy and fun, I found so many great things I fancied this week. Enjoy your Friday! 


1. Midi Pleated Skirt - I've been wanting a midi pleated skirt for months now, and this one is only £22l

2. I've totally been craving something sweet in the morning, I think I will be making this gluten free zucchini bread this weekend for sure! 

3. The perfect pony, I think so! 

4. There is something so simple and so beautiful about these roses. Maybe I will make my way to the flower market this weekend and add these to our table. 

5. Who wants to have a party and serve an ombre doughnut cake? Isn't it fabulous! 

6. I'm heading to the States on Wednesday for one of my besties weddings, isn't this a cute and stylish casual flight outfit!


xoxo- Becca

*If you like this post you might like HERE, HERE & HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...