Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Simple Honeymoon Makeup with Birchbox & Benefit

We headed to the Amalfi Coast two days after our wedding for a ten day honeymoon and when it came to packing for our trip, I wanted the simpler routine the better! I knew that we were going to be spending days in the sunshine, laying by the pool, and nights full of drinking wine and eating yummy Italian food. I was excited to simplfy my makeup routine for the nights out with my husband! Shorter time getting ready, more time in the sun and really all I needed for a pretty night out. 
I have long been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics multi use makeup; benetint for lips and cheeks and fakeup for hydrating and coverage. I wanted something to cover up blemishes and under eye circles {lack of sleep pre wedding!} and something to add a little color to my cheeks and lips; these two were perfect! 

 After receiving a sample of they're REAL mascara in my Birch Box  I fell in love with glossy mascara so I decided to order a full tube for our honeymoon. Did you know you could order full size products of your favorite samples from Birchbox? It is such a great idea and the best spot to get all your favorites from one website.
 Benetint on my cheeks, lips, a little makeup under my eyes, mascara and DONE, ready for dinner with husband in Italy! 
A simple makeup routine made more time eating pizza, drinking wine and hanging out my handsome Beau….should I now call him Mr. Beau;) 

xoxo -Becca 

*I was given these items from Birchbox.co.uk but all opinions are 100% my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...