Friday, August 22, 2014

Fancy Friday: Guest Post Helene Millot

Happy Friday lovely ladies! It is a three day weekend here in England and wow, I can't wait! I have big projects to start ticking off the list and I can't wait to get some done and also relax a bit. One lady I know that has started some big projects is Katherine from Helene Millot. She has had one busy year from getting married to starting one amazing business. I am so excited to have her here to share some of her fancies today. Enjoy and enjoy the weekend!

A few things Katherine has fancied throughout the week: 

1. Reminiscing about her summer wedding - Did you see Kat's beautiful English Country Wedding? It was BEAUTIFUL! Everything from the flowers, the bridal party, the bride, to the amazing table settings from Kat's collection!

2. MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick - I have ALL the colours and almost never go out with out it on! I love the matte ones as it keeps your lippy on all night!

3. Gold Jewelry - especially designs by Alex Monroe

4. Amsterdam I used to live there and still spend a lot of time there so i have experienced the side if it that exists out of the red light district. There is so much water in and around the city that you regularly see new bars and restaurants built in on the water in cool industrial areas.Cafe Deceuvel , Hannekes Boom, Noorderlicht

5. Swedish Fashion DesignLove their clean lines and interesting cuts. These three high street stores are my favourite places to shop Cos StoresWeekdayMonki 

6.  Home Interior MagazinesI regularly gain inspiration for Hélène Millot Furnishings by following the latest trends in interior design. I recently discovered a magazine called Lux Living (bought it once and actually haven't found it since, very weird. Also cannot find in online!)  it shows you some of the most cool and luxury homes out there. I love clean lines where it comes to fashion but my own home is filled with colour, varying textures, lots of antiques and various styles. So I guess I prefer interiors that are more eclectic. This magazine really showed you amazing homes in this style.

Kat started her business Helene Millot after discovering a beautiful collection of French table linens, porcelain Limoge dinner sets, drawers full of ornate cutlery and cabinets fill of crystal, all when her grandmother, Helene, passed away. Soon after Kat decided to begin her business and has quickly become a go to company for vintage and stylish hire items in the UK and Europe. I know I love everything she has! We used her gold flatware and pink glasses for our big day. 

Kat has a background in branding, marketing and events. She has worked at a 
 few fashion houses like G-Star, Tommy Hilfiger and Mexx doing marketing.
She also worked on big events when working at MTV in London.  She is now offering not only rental hires but also event styling services. You can see by checking on these photos that she knows a thing or two about how to use her items right! 
Getting married soon? Planning a dinner party? I highly recommend reaching out to Helene Millot to add some prettiness to your event. 

Thank you for sharing your fancies today Katherine! 

xoxo- Becca


*you may also like these posts if you liked this one!  Peach BlossomCoquette + DoveBerry Diaries



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...