Friday, September 19, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 35 : For the Guys

Today is my husband's birthday {still funny calling Beau my husband} ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Beau!!!! In honor of the handsome wonderful man in my life, I am dedicating this Friday's post to all things that I fancy for him. The week behind us is full of busy days and lots of work at night. This weekend ahead is for relaxing and a little birthday celebrating time. Happy Weekend! Happy Friday! 

1. Swingers Golf Club London - A golf bar is opening up in London! I don't golf, but this place sounds  super cool! Mr. Beau is going to LOVE this place. 

2. Breakfast Club - You can't beat a classic delicious breakfast more then pancakes with bacon and syrup at the delicious Breakfast Club. What guy doesn't fancy that? 

3. Bull Dog Sensitive Face Wash - Face Wash just for men, perfect. Mr. Beau loves to steal my eye cream so I think its time….he has his own guys line of grooming products;) The brand name is bull dog, that's cool. 

4. Scarfes Bar in the Rosewood London - This place is swanky and classy and serves a mean Manhattan, Mr. Beau {and my papa's} favorite! The room is decorated in a beautiful masculine library decor, the perfect spot for a pre dinner birthday drink. 

5. Headphones - I'm loving these stylish headphones with the stitched leather. On the gift list! 

6. Art of the Brick Exhibit - There is a new exhibit on Brick Lane all about ….LEGO'S! Yes, amazing sculptures full of Lego's. I was a Lego lover when I was little, as imagine a lot of you were, boys and girls. Fun lunch date during the weekend. 

7. Afternoon Tea at BRGR.CO - Last year I took Mr. Beau here for his birthday. Mini burgers and mini milkshakes. The place is small cozy, and it was delicious! 

8. Udderlicious Bourbon Carrot Cake Ice Cream - This is our favorite ice cream place near our flat. This months flavor would fit my birthday boys favorite thing list…bourbon, yum, with carrot cake! 

Happy Birthday Mr. Beau!!!!!!!! I can't wait to celebrate and fancy 101 more birthday with you! 

xoxo - Becca 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...