Monday, January 19, 2015

A Leopard Coat and a bunch of Pink Tulips

I can not tell you how much I truly treasure the weekends, seriously. We have such busy schedules and we run around the city throughout the week, that once the weekend arrives, I just want to relax and explore the city in a non hectic way. I have mentioned before how much I love Columbia Flower Market, truly one of my favorite London spots. Last weekend we woke up to a bright and sunny {but SO windy and cold} day and decided to take a walk down to Hoxton to go to the market. I snapped some pics along the way and had to share the bundles of bright flowers that made the busy week ahead a little brighter with bright flowers throughout our flat. 

Tulip season is here and I LOVE it! How can you say no to a huge bunch of a dozen tulips for only £6!!! 

Yes, they do, the tulips come straight from Mr. Beau's homeland…Holland. It makes me love tulips even more;) 
I must purchase some of these pineapples one of these weeks! Mini pink pineapples, I am absolutely obsessed. How amazing would these look on the table for a dinner party! 
This may not be the best styled photo, however this beetroot courgette vegan bread cake stuff from Lily Vanilli's is AMAZING. I seriously must get the recipe soon because I thought about it all week. The bakery may be small, but the coffee and cakes are amazing, highly recommended.
We always bring Sir Oliver on our walks to the market. The amount of attention he receives from flower sellers, kids and adults is amazing, he is one too cute pup. That being said, if you are bringing your dog, I would suggest going a bit early before the crowds are out of control. 
On our way home we took a different route and found the cutest path along the canal that was covered in sunshine. We love exploring our neighborhood and finding different spots along the way. I thought my pink tulips were looking pretty great with my spotty coat, right?
Since the temperatures are freezing and well, it was a Sunday, all I want to do is bundle up in warm clothes without much effort. This being said, you never know who you might run into, right? haha. My thick stretch leggings, hi tops and big leopard cozy coat are a quick throw on to make me feel a little stylish on a Sunday morning at the market. 

If you haven't been to Columbia Flower Market in London, you MUST put it on your tourist list or local spot to visit. The mix of stores, cafes, people watching and ummm flowers makes it a perfect spot for a casual relaxed Sunday morning out. 

Oh how I wish it was the weekend again! 

xoxo - Becca

{Shop The Look}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...