Friday, January 30, 2015

Fancy Friday v. 40

WOW! It is Friday, pop the bubbly and lets celebrate. Last night I was telling Mr. Beau how excited I was that it was the weekend, what a long week it has been. He then reminded that yes it was and that for the past five weeks we have had long busy weeks, hahah. Yep, I guess he is right, every Friday I start to fancy more and more! This week was a big exciting week with the launch of my new shiny glittery business Glimmer & Threads, please pop over to the site and look around. For now I am heading out to Friday to celebrate in the weekend ahead! In honor of my new business I am sharing some of my favorite glittery things I have seen recently. Happy Friday! xoxo


1. Blush Gold Sequin Linen - One of my linens available of hire. Isn't this the prettiest! This just happens to be my wedding as well, I so fancy it. 

2. Champagne Is Always The Answer - I think I need a pack of these coasters to frame on the wall! 

3. Sequin Flower Girl  - I saw this idea of having the flower girl throw sequin down the aisle instead of flowers and honestly love it! 

4. Glitter Carnations - Sparkling linen {we carry this gold & white chevron cloth!} with smile sparkling vases with inexpensive carnations. I really love the way carnations look all grouped together…..and they are cheap! 

5. LK Bennet Dottie Glitter Heel - So I think these are calling my name. Worn with skinny jeans or your wedding dress, these ombre glittery heels are just plain out pretty. 

6. Confetti iPhone cover - I think I need to order this phone cover, pronto. Simple but kind of like having a party on your phone all of the time. 

7. Pop The Champagne Tshirt - I really love this tshirt and am thinking for an upcoming event with a big tulle skirt it may just be perfect. 

8. Glimmer and Threads - Please check out my new site! Yes, I am asking…..and if you need any glittery linens for an event, do send me an email! 

9.Gold Glitter Bow - I am loving everything about this glittery gold bow. I think in my hair or pinned on my coat it is a necessity for my wardrobe. 

10. Marshmallow Cocktail Sugar  - Yes, you read correct. Sugar that tastes like Marshmallows, hello delicious! 

HAPPY FRIDAY! xoxo - Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...