Monday, January 26, 2015

Notes from the Weekend

So here we are, Monday morning, eeekk! Did everyone have a good weekend? I have a bit of a full on week ahead and I have to be honest, my weekend was lovely. I really tried to block out the week ahead and starting Friday night, I just enjoyed it. Friday night we ended up staying in with our friends next door {yes, we have lovely amazing neighbors that are our friends = lucky us!} and drinking wine and catching up. Saturday Mr. Beau and I headed to Hampstead Heath with our friends and yesterday I met up with my wedding florist and friend Jay for coffee and then met Mr. Beau for a late lunch at the British Museum. Wow. With a sprinkle of project work here and there, it was a usual full on weekend for us, but fun. The week ahead is looking a bit tough and full on, I'm just crossing my fingers that all my events go off with a success and well….my big launch gets covered in confetti;) More on that tomorrow. Cheers to the week ahead! 
I am totally obsessed with this new shirt my sister sent me! Pop Fizz Clink Tshirt is adorable!


My new cards came in on Friday and I spent a little time making the sides extra gold and glittery. I can't wait to use the for exciting things to come! 
 The Ampersand Hotel in South Kensington is simply adorable. I love meeting up for a drink there with friends and it was SO nice to catch up with my amazing wedding florist Jay and just sweet friend yesterday. 
Jay brought me pink tulips, I mean how sweet is she! Pink and tulips, two things that are near and dear to my heart. 
 My sisters Christmas box to me was amazing. I told her I felt like it was my Pinterest board in a box. The ban.do clips above are pretty stink in cute. 
Doesn't everyone need to enjoy breakfast on ridiculous placemats. Kate Spade for breakfast starts the day out just a little brighter. 
We discovered a new {very OLD! 1585!} on Saturday. It was a lovely little pub and they allow…Sir Oliver! We will be stopping back at this spot soon. 

Cheers to the week ahead! I am taking some deep relaxing breathes and hoping to make it through with a smile on my face!!!! 

xoxo - Becca

2 comments:

  1. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your side it provites a good knowledge on us:-
    Regularly interacting with the masses is very important and this is often done with the help of corporate event planning. The business event planning company should always think about the lowest common denominator when it comes to designing the events. The holiday party planner is an outstanding way to deal with the holidays as the planned items will be organized very systematically. The event service company should be careful about the entire guest list so that no one gets let behind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...