Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Travel Tuesday: Bordeaux France

I have one of those busy weeks ahead of me, where all I want to do is curl up in bed and stay there or get on a plane and fly away? How about I just daydream of flying away for now? A few months ago I was lucky enough to go on a trip to Bordeaux France. The experience was beautiful, amazing and filled with so many of the regions best wineries. I thought I would share the photos with you today as a little travel inspiration or daydreaming moment! The town of Saint-Emilion was so picturesque, I could picture one amazing wedding taking place there, along with some of the amazing vineyards. Anybody interested, just let me know! 


I was with a group from work but had some nice time to roam through the town by myself, finding beautiful backyards and quiet cobble stone alleyways. It had been a busy time for me with a event filled calendar, so my peaceful little room below was just perfect for an afternoon nap. 
Chateau de Sours has become one of my favorite rose wines, it was lovely. We were lucky enough to stay on the grounds and enjoy many bottles of this lovely wine. 

Visiting Chateau Pichon Baron made me feel like I was in a fairytale! How amazing is this place! I could envision ladies dressed in their finest walking up the steps to the grand ball. 
Hints of bubblegum and strawberries & cream, I like the description of this wine!
I'm itching to get away for a little trip soon. Iceland, Rome, a weekend away in the English countryside? Any suggestions, send them my way! I hope I can make it back to this area of the world some day again, it was absolutely lovely. Amazing food, amazing wine, sunshine, le sigh. 

xoxo - Becca

1 comment:

  1. Travelling like https://www.shimlapacks.in/shimla-honeymoon-tour-packages-kalka is not an easy task. But it is full of adventures and excitements. These two things force the traveller to travel the world. Thus these things will work as an fuel for the traveller. They motivate the traveller to travel from one place to another time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...