Friday, February 13, 2015

Fancy Friday v. 41

I Fancy FRIDAY! Yipppeee, Friday! The Friday before Valentine's Day, a week full of hearts, chocolates, bubbly and LOVE. I have been wearing pink and hearts all week, yes, I'm not kidding, I did. It has been a jammed packed week full of new business enquiries {hooray!}, a fun wedding business event for the lovely Nu Bride and lots of planning for a lot of travel we have planned ahead! Thank goodness Friday is here and a fun two day break is ahead. Happy Friday lovelies! 


A few things I fancied throughout the week: 

1. xoxo print  - PRINTABLE! OMG, this print is adorable. 

2. Rihanna's Grammy Dress - I know her dress was over the top and HUGE, but guess what…I FANCY IT, I LOVE IT, I wish I could wear it to an award show! 

3. Valentine's Day Baked Doughnuts & Baked Vanilla Bean Doughnuts - So I am going to make some sweets this weekend to try them out before a fun Bridal Shower I am hosting and these two are making the list. 

4. Oliver Bonas kiss print shirt  - I almost, almost bought this shirt yesterday. eeekk, a blouse with kisses all over it is way too cute 

5. Pink Hunter Wellies - I am in need of a new pair of wellies and can not decide, black or pink???? 
hmmm.

6. Judy Broad Modern Calligraphy - I have worked with Judy on a few projects and am SO excited for her to see her new sparkling website up!  

7. LK Bennet Bow Shoes - Pink shoes with pretty bows have my name written on them. Mr. Beau, can I have these please? 

8. A CUT - I'm officially bored of my hair. I have a bit of an attachment to my long locks and have been thinking, its time for a little cut. Long bob? Photos from brit+co & Birdie.

9. I'm still in the itch to re do every thing in our flat. It is a slow process but slowly coming along. How great is this IKEA hack!!! Love it. 

*If you liked this post you might like: Fancy Friday 40 |  Fancy Friday 38



By the Way….how cute is the Polka Dot skirt below?!??! It is FOR SALE - black & white polka dot skirt Size S (said it was a medium and is a bit too tight for me, so sad. I love it!!!) £30 shipping £5 within UK.
CONTACT ME if you want it! 

xoxo - Becca

2 comments:

  1. Good Post! I just believe there is one vital link mizzing i.e. flip flops.
    Worth mentioning them in your blog. Good quality Flip Flops at a Wholesale Rate.
    I believe they deserve a post at your website.
    http://www.zmooe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited tour blog.. it is truely nice and very very practical. I am sharing a brief inmformtion which can help you in many ways:


    Events and holiday party are definitely the smallest of holiday party planner occasion which can all be managed and oreganos but the one who are all respected and organizing event management company the events. There is what is most necessary and from these you can hear event production company the event system for best deal. Gets it working and then only the result will be on corporate event planning your half side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...