Friday, February 27, 2015

Fancy Friday v. 42



Good morning lovely ladies! Friday friday friday! Yippppee! I don't think Mr. Beau and I have been home once this week at night. It was a fun week full of afternoon tea with blogger friends, late night business emails, late night events and dinner dates. Now it is the weekend and thank goodness for that because we need some rest. I am planning a fun bridal shower coming up next month, a photoshoot for my business and redecorating our flat, so with all of that, I have been browsing around for loads of inspiration. Along the way this past week I have found a few things that have inspired me and caught my eye. Enjoy the weekend ahead and I hope you like all the fancies I found this week! xoxo

1. Wildfox Flamingo Sweatshirt  - Right! Who doesn't need a sweatshirt with flamingos! Me. Me!

2.Cakey Coo Cookies - I discovered this company a few months ago and well, I am totally in love. Their graphic cookies are pretty amazing don't you think? You can order them on Not On The HighStreet!

3. Deliciously Ella Cookbook  - For Lent I have given up poultry and meat of all sorts. I have been sting a lot of vegetarian meals this past week and am craving some new recipes. I need to get my hands on this cookbook.

4. VV Rouleaux - How I have let over a year and half living in London without discovering this shop is beyond me. Check out this pic on my Instagram …it is ribbon heaven.

5. Abby Jiu in Glitter Guide - Really fun to see my a glimpse into my wedding photographers gorgeous home!

6. Blueberry Quinoa Cake Recipe - How amazing does this recipe look that Laura created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...