Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Featured On: Wedding Sparrow, Our Wedding!

Mr. Beau and I took the past three days off and it was so nice! We decided to take some time and completely clean out our flat. Since living in London for over two and half years, getting married and living our usual busy lives, we had let "stuff" accumulate and it was time for a big clean out. I woke up this morning feeling a little lighter and organized, yay! I also woke up this morning to a beautiful feature on one of my favorite wedding blogs, Wedding Sparrow. Our wedding, shot by the lovely Abby Jiu is featured today on the blog that specializes in film photography and fine art weddings. Check it out here! 
I will be posting our big day on my blog soon,but for now, it was so fun to share our wedding day over on Wedding Sparrow. Our wedding day truly was one of the best days ever, when I'm stressed out or having a bad day, I think of happy memories less then a year ago and it always makes me smile. I hope if you are a bride to be, our day gives you a little inspiration for your wedding day. These images always remind me how lucky I am to be surrounded by such much love in my life; from my friends all over the world, our families and my new husband, and that was what we celebrated! 


xoxox- - Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome dear like taking off from work before few days to clean house. So nice idea. Yeah true that wedding memories can bring smile on any one face. Well I got married just few days ago and now we both took break from our work and going to attend events in NYC for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...