Friday, June 5, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 46

Happy Friday! Yay! It has been over two weeks since we were on our US holiday but it hasn't been until the last few days that I have finally gotten back in the swing of things here in London. Mr. Beau has a big exciting project at work this week and has been working a lot! I have been writing lots of proposals, attempting to clean up the flat during the week, getting back into healthy gear with gym workouts and cooking and getting excited for our weekend away next week in Paris! With wedding season under way I have lots going on behind the scenes of the blog and am looking forward to the weekend ahead of catching up with some friends and catching up on some projects. Throughout the week I have so many things that I fancy and am excited to share them with you after a few weeks being away. Let's just say….I fancy FRIDAY everyone! xoxo 


1. Our Wedding in Wedding Magazine - It was so fun to see our wedding featured in a local London wedding magazine. Almost a year after our big day, looking through photos from our wedding day never gets old to me. 

2. Udderlicious - Yesterday was GORGEOUS out in London! It felt like a beautiful Summer night and got me excited to head back to our local amazing ice cream shop. If you are in Islington, you have to swing by! The salted caramel, honeycomb, peanut butter…all delicious! 

3. Girl Holding Flowers  - You must check out this beautiful site for her amazing images. I am so in love with this picture of this girl holding some AMAZING flowers. 

4. Coconut Honey No Bake Energy Balls - I made this recipe over the week and have been snacking on a couple a day as a healthy treat. So easy. So good. I highly recommend it! 

5. Bonjour Paris Map  - We are heading to Paris for our 1 year anniversary next weekend and this adorable, beautiful illustrated map is going to help us find some interesting non touristy spots, can't wait! 

6. Hayden Reis Tote - In Love with the idea of creating my own summer tote. 

7. Keds Animal Print Skater  - Yep. Leopard print shoes have a little special place in my wardrobe. I seriously love a splash of leopard and this pair at Oasis might need to find their way into my wardrobe sooooon. 

8. Oasis V&A Tank Top Oasis and V&A flower shirt - Love this new collaboration between the V&A and Oasis! Pretty flowered print clothing that is affordable! 

9. Monogram Locket - I have always wanted a neat locket. One with my monogram???

10. Rosemary Greyhound Popsicles - yum! This recipe sounds like the perfect way to start happy hour!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! xoxo - Becca


If you liked this post you may enjoy : Fancy Friday v.45 | Fancy Friday v.44 | Fancy Friday v.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...