Monday, September 7, 2015

Flower Frenzy : Wedding Inspiration

It is no secret that I am a totally flower obsessed person. A pretty vase of blooms makes me so happy.  You can often see my weekly purchases at the market over on my Instagram feed. A big arrangement of over sized peonies or single vases of delicate sweet peas, everything about a pretty fresh flower just lifts up my mood. That being said, a wedding full of gorgeous flowers is right up my alley. You can imagine how excited I was when I watched the film Dior and I and was completely wowed and inspired by their flower filled fashion show, OMG!
I was watching my dream event on TV with models  strutting through a flower filled runway. The show was stunning. Dior created a runway that was set in a private house in Paris and covered each room from floor to ceiling in flowers. 
Incorporating a huge flower installation into one portion of your wedding whether it is a ceremony backdrop, a ceiling installation for dinner, a photo backdrop, whatever it may be, be ready for you and your guests to be swooning over it like I was watching this fashion show. Here are a few images of flower filled events that I oh so love, mixed in with images from the 2012 Christian Dior Fashion Show. 



Seriously this is a DREAM to me to plan a wedding with a HUGE flower aspect of the design. I was totally inspired by the film! If you are like me and love a pretty bouquet or a room filled with flowers, go see it! 
I hope it inspires you for your big day. 

xoxo Becca

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...