Friday, September 25, 2015

I Fancy Friday v.50

What a week it has been! I can't NOT believe it is already Friday. WOW! I also can not believe it is my 50th Fancy Friday post. Next weeks post, #51, I will be giving away a few things I fancy. Wow, 50 Fridays of Fancy since I moved to London, wow, very fun. 
 Last week flew by in front of me with nights of events one after the other. Mr. Beau's birthday was last weekend and then mine was on Wednesday. Mixing in training runs and work, my my my, I have been looking forward to the weekend SO much! A little R&R time, a huge run ahead and lots of planning for a couple of upcoming shoots. Friday, I fancy you! Over the past week there have been quite a few things that I have fancied and I wanted to share. I hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend ahead! I know I am looking forward to a few more hours of sleep. 
xoxo Rebecca

1. 25 Fall Bouquets - hello big beautiful bouquet, isn't that gorgeous! It is getting me inspired for a shoot I am planning. I have a thing for BEAUTIFUL big arrangements

2. Quill London paper flower workshop - SO fun that Quill is offering paper flower workshops. Head over to the site, there are a few spots left! 

3. Naomi Watts Emmy Dress - absolutely one of my favorite Emmy dresses. She were beautiful Dior and the back with filled with little flowers and...it had pockets! 

4. Gold Sequin Apple Ornament  - I have an upcoming project based around Christmas, so my mind has been in Christmas ornament land. I am loving this golden apple, very NYC theme sparkle bauble. 

5. Pink Ruffle Shift Dress - What do we think about this cute number? #weddingblogawards material?

6. Yawn Pajamas  - This company is UK based and offers some super sweet pj's. As tired as I am feeling this week, I would love to cuddle up in these chambray pair and lay on the couch for hours. 

7. Lauren Conrad Pink Saddlebag - Lauren Conrad is pretty super cute, however, her new line at Kohl's is as well. I heart this bag and may just need to add it to my closet when we visit the States. Pink, a cute handle, a gold lock, its lovely. 

8. How to pull off a bright lip - The lipstick Camille has in this post is fab! 

9. Green Smoothie Tropical Skin Cleanser & Pumpkin Spice Smoothie - I'm on a smoothie kick and these are two of my favs! Lots of spinach, avocado, a banana, almond milk, throw it all in your blender, its pretty delicious! This site has some amazing recipes so hop on over.

10. Swift Fitness - Looking for a new workout? Don't have a crazy amount of time or want to commit to an expensive gym? I've been heading to Swift Fitness, which for me is lucky because it is seriously outside my flat. There are a few locations in London and in the class in Highbury is amazing. It is always different and you are ALWAYS moving. It is not a bootcamp where you will leave crying after someone screamed at you for hours, but one that is encouraging for all levels and leaves you feeling sore, good sore, when you head home. Try it out. I love it!

Also, a little reminder that I'm giving away 2 tickets to Brides the Show next weekend along with some other sparkly fun. Head over to the link to find details.

xoxo Becca

If you enjoyed this post you may like: Fancy Friday v. 49 | Fancy Friday v. 47 | Fancy Friday v. 48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...