Friday, March 10, 2017

I Fancy Friday v. 59

Happy Friday everyone! WOW! Time flies around here. I have had a packed couple of weeks. Ok well, having an almost six month old, every day seems to be an adventure and packed with an activity...even if its a walk to the park. haha. No really, I travelled a lot last month, have two big projects going on, it is a busy house around here. This weekend my husband {"Mr. Beau"} and are both home and are looking forward to hopefully heading to a gallery for a few hours, maybe the Hockney exhibition and a long walk to a park with #babygirlkobus and #siroliveruk. Recently when Mr.Beau is home all weekend and not working, I cherish the time more and more, just the four of us {that is Oliver included, of course!} What are you up to this weekend? Anything you fancied this week? I know I've got a busy week ahead of me so I'm just trying to get stuff done today and relax this weekend! Below are a few little things I have fancied throughout the week, enjoy! It is Friday, I fancy it, hope you do as well! 

 1. I am ALWAYS a huge fan an oversized bouquet. A flowing, huge beauty! If we could do our wedding over or renew our vows, I'd have a monster of a bouquet, just because! Isn't this an amazing one by Bloomingayles gorgeous! 

2. I gave up all meat for Lent and am following a vegetarian diet for 40 days. We made these Falafel Veggie Bowl  and aside from soaking the chickpeas, it is such an easy recipe and so delicious! I've started making a habit of on Sunday evenings preparing all of my vegetables and roasting items so I can have yummy bowls throughout the week. 

3. London brides to be what are you up to next weekend? You should head over A Most Curious Wedding Fair  at the Truman Brewery. This is a "not typical" wedding fair filled with stylish and interesting suppliers from London and around the UK, I highly recommend it! Also, as a new mum business lady I'm LOVING their posts on Jugglist Massive !!!! Check them out, I relate SO much! 

4. If there is one thing at the top of my list for Spring they are these amazing Rifle Paper Shoes that I am stalking. I love them so! Please find a way into my life. 

5. So last weekend my phone was stolen from me while walking home in the park. Yep, snatched right out of my hands during a sunny morning. AWFUL right! ugh. Well, lets just say THANK GOODNESS for the iCloud. My photos are still here. I would have been devastated to find all of my photos of Fleur, gone. I am thinking I need to take my actual camera out more to get camera photos  instead of always my phone, maybe I will start, maybe. Just makes me think, what if they were not recovered! 

6. I got this Pineapple Wax Seal the other day at Quill London. Why, because, it is adorable, pretty and well, it may have a place in an upcoming project. 

7. A new handbag. A pink handbag. I'm loving these pink "lady bags"! Perfect additions for Spring. Top Handled Pebbled Leather Satchel Jemma Bag the JOJO


8. After six months being a new mum, life is great but also a little tiring. Mr. Beau keeps encouraging to get away for a night alone. At first I was not into this idea, but recently I think a day away could be great. I am thinking of a little outing to Bath. Has anyone stayed at No.15 Great Pulteney ? This place looks stylish and perfect for an escape! 

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have great plans ahead!!! 

xox Rebecca





12 comments:

  1. Mother's day is coming will you write a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apr 30, 2017 - Video watch online FOLLOW YOUR HEART April 30, 2017 full Episode latest new ofPinoy Network drama serial FOLLOW YOUR HEART ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful place to get married. I went to my friend's wedding here this past weekend. The NYC wedding venues are beautiful, one of the nicest locations for a wedding I've ever been. The ceremony was very nice and felt very intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iWantv! 'ABS-CBN live spilling' appears with only 1 click! – LopezLink. Jan 28, 2010 - iWantv! gives you a chance to get well known shows in video-on-request and live channel groups. The video-on-request choice makes live gushing of iWant television 2.3.2 for Android – Download Dialect. Creator: ABS-CBN. Security level: 100% safe. Estimate: 3.04MB. Downloads: 12,463. Date: 07.29.16. Bundle Name: com.abscbn.iwantv. IWanTV | LoadCentral Philippines Its administrations incorporate Read more and voice, and portable web alongside the restrictive access to ABS-CBN substance through the IWanTV! application. It was propelled on Read more
    ABS-CBN Shows, iWanTV, different substance to be accessible to Shrewd. Sep 27, 2016 - To begin with iWant television, PLDT Home and Savvy endorsers can enlist for a record by means of www.iwantv.com.ph or download the iWant television. iWantv!: Online Free television at your own opportunity | penworks | photoblog Nov 8, 2010 - iWantv is an administration allowed to all SKYBROADBAND and BayanDSL endorsers. Facilitating all the top of the line shows of ABS-CBN, ANC, Studio 23. Get Premium Access on iWantTV with Read more 50! | Starmometer. Nov 13, 2016 - Missing a scene of your most loved primetime teleserye in light of terrible movement is presently a thing previously. With ABS-CBN's iWanTV, I can.
    Interpret this page. Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil repeat their very much cherished parts as Agnes and Xander as they top bill "Everlastingly and the sky is the limit from there," the main select substance offering on. the most effective method to download recordings from iwantv » YugaTech | Philippines Tech. BayanDSL and Read more is currently offering live gushing television and video-on-request to all it's DSL endorsers and Sky Broadband clients. Accessible channels incorporate. iWanTV Files – LIONHEARTV. More on the web and cell phone clients keep on watching ABS-CBN programs online by means of the video-on-request and livestreaming administration iWanTV. Read more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...