Friday, January 9, 2015

I Fancy Friday v. 39

Thank goodness Friday is here, hooray! yay! This has been a hard week getting back into the swing of things. I've got a couple big events I am planning at work but I'm just not feeling charged up this week. Maybe it is the yucky rainy weather and the dark days. Or maybe I am just so focused on my other goals  that my days seem to last FOREVER until I get home and start my "other job" of 101 projects that come today, I'm exhausted. Tonight I am getting together with girlfriends and the rest of the weekend Mr. Beau and I will be doing some redecorating and relaxing, much needed. Happy weekend to you! I hope you find some time to find some things you fancied throughout the week like I did. Have a nice weekend….make it fancy! 

1. Stephanie Sterjovski Pink Dress - How cute is this pink dress and leopard coat combination? Outfit crush! 

2. Chicken Avgolemono - This soup is on my cooking list this weekend. It seems healthy, comforting and pretty delicious. 

3. Sketch London - Can somebody please go to afternoon tea here with me? Pink, puffy seats, fashionable tea, Sketch has been on my go to list and I'm dying for an afternoon date. 

4. Shade Garden Leggings - So these leggings are about the prettiest workout leggings ever. How fancy would I feel at the gym with garden print leggings from Anthro. 

5. I have been listening to a lot of Pod casts lately- On my list are Serial, The Lively Show , Smart Creative Women when I ride the tube and its too crowded to hold a book, when I'm cooking dinner or walking to work, I love listening to these pod casts. Some are inspirational, some are an addicting story {hello Serial!}, but I would love to hear if you have any you love as well. Pod casts are such a nice break from music during the day as well! 

6. Glitter Jar by Jonathan Adler - I know this isn't new, but something tells me that I need this on my desk so that I can sprinkle myself with glitter everyday when I'm feeling like I need a little more pep. 

7. Lilly Pulitzer for Target  - I may not live in Florida anymore, but a little Lilly print still makes this girls heart beat. Flamingos, palm trees, oh my! I will be signing in online in April to purchase some new colorful pieces. PSYCHED for this collaboration and another reason WHY WE NEED TARJAY IN LONDON #bringtargettotheUK ! 

8. Calligraphy Class - A few weeks ago I took a Quill LondonLamplighter London course at West Elm. Let's just say I will not be writing out all of your wedding invites anytime soon, but with 30 minutes practice here and there, I am getting better. It was such a fun and something different to do, as well as something I've wanted to learn in a long time. I would highly recommend signing up for one of these courses! 


Happy Friday! xoxo - Rebecca

If you liked this you may like: Fancy Friday 37 | Fancy Friday 36 | Fancy Friday 35 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing The Lively Show, Becca! I'm so glad you are enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...