Friday, November 14, 2014

I Fancy Friday v. 37

Friday. Friday. Friday. How I love you Friday! I know I say it often how much I love Friday and the weekend, but it is so true. Recently me and Mr. Beau have been on the go every day and night and with work and other commitments we are just plain out busy, as I know so many of us are. I have so come to cherish every minute of our weekends, starting with drinks and dinner on Friday night and long walks on Saturday. This weekend we have a dinner with friends tonight and then a fun reservation tomorrow evening {has anyone been to the Typing Room ?}, but other then that, nothing. Am I like anyone else who loves having an open diary for the weekend? I fancy that! 

Throughout the week I have found some little items that I can't wait to try out, make, splurge on, etc. From decorating for the holidays, to changing up my Fall/Winter beauty routine, there are so many little things I fancied this week! 

1. Bow Bowtie ASOS - Such an inexpensive way to add some glam to your outfit. Purchased! 

2, A healthy Fall Cranberry Smoothie 

3. omg, this Turkey Cranberry Brie Sandwich looks like the gourmet Thanksgiving leftover recipe.

4. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream - Does anyone use this? I tried it out at the counter the other day and am kind of loving it. It made my skin feel smooth for hours. Worth the splurge? I do love her products. 

5. Michie May Give Thanks Banner - Thinking I may need to get this or make one for Friendsgiving.
 
6. Rifle & Paper Crown Collaboration - I am BEYOND excited to see this collaboration. I am saving up for one of the pretty flower dresses. 

7. Lots & Lots Jewelled Cuff - amazing easy idea for a new cuff! 

8. Tulle Skirt & Polka Dots - This picture has inspired me to break out my tutu and wear it again soon. 

9. Monogrammed Phone Case Pretty Smitten - I've been looking for a new phone case and I think this is the one. Simple but pretty and chic. Ya?

Happy Friday! xoxo - Becca

If you like this post you may LOVE these: Fancy Friday 35 , Fancy Friday 36 Guest Post Fancy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...